This approved accreditation training is designed for HR Professionals, Recruiters and Consultants who are looking for better ways to hire, engage and retain top talent.
You will finish this course with the knowledge, skills and resources to confidently prepare and deliver a project for your organisation or a client.
- Includes a DISC Behavioural Analysis valued at $295
- Administer assessments and conduct debriefs
- Conduct overview training
- Full access to customisable online platform
- Open 360 and Employee Engagement Survey tools
- Free lifetime support
- Exclusive Partner Training site
- Discount on upgrading to DISC 'Accredited Consultant' course (Level 2)
Ashley is Australia and New Zealand's leading DISC accreditation trainer and has a proven track record of helping individuals and teams achieve their personal and business goals.
Ashley is the Managing Director of Work Test | Online Assessments , a leading provider of online assessment tools that can be used for pre-employment psychometric testing, employee development, sales training, team-building and communication workshops.
Ashley has an MBA (International Business) from the University of Queensland, a Bachelor of Business Management (Human Resources Management) from the Queensland University of Technology and is a graduate of the Royal Military College, Duntroon (RAInf).